Tuesday 17 May 2016

Review: Wicked Heart (Starcrossed #3) by Leisa Rayven

*****5 Stars*****

Here we have Elissa and Liam's book, Elissa being Ethan's sister who featured in the previous two books.
This story could almost be mistaken for being a stand alone, but some details are revealed that mean I would strongly advise people read the first two before diving into this beauty.
I absolutely adored Bad Romeo and Broken Juliet and I have to say I enjoyed this book just as much.
After a whirlwind romance and an opportunity for Liam to become a huge movie star six years previously, Elissa is left broken hearted. She always said she would never date another actor, but somehow thought Liam would be different.
Liam wasn't quite as frustrating as Ethan was, but I spent a large portion of this book thinking he was equal parts douche to one hot specimen of a man and if I'm honest, I did sort of guess there was a reason for his douchiness, but that made this book no less awesome.
Once again Leisa Rayven is able to convey characters in such a way that they leap out at you. I was able to imagine myself in Elissa's shoes. As for the sex scenes, they weren't overdone at all, but no less scorching for it.
I'm unsure if this is the final book in the series, but quite frankly I'm really not ready to say goodbye to this series yet.
Reviewed by Louise Dale

Liam Quinn is talented, gorgeous, and one of the biggest movie stars in the world.

He's also the only man Elissa Holt has ever truly loved.

After being out of her life for six years, he and his gorgeous fiancé are set to star in the new Broadway show Elissa is stage managing. The only trouble is, when late night rehearsals bring Elissa and Liam together, the line between what is and what could have been gets blurred, and one moment of weakness will lead to a scandal that echoes around the world.

Elissa knows that falling for Liam again would be a tragedy in the making, but as any good romantic will tell you, love doesn’t always follow the script.




No comments:

Post a Comment