Wednesday 18 May 2016

Review: On Higher Ground (On Solid Ground #2) by Melissa Collins

****4 Stars****
 
 
This is the follow up book to On Solid Ground and it continues the story of Dax, Beck, and Violet of corse. Dax is still suffering with PTSD, having nightmares and anxiety, and Beck is still struggling with his loss. Together they are trying to push through, supporting each other wanting to be a happy family with Violet.
I really enjoyed this book, it's just so lovely seeing both Dax and Beck both grow as individuals and a couple. There were a few parts of the story where I thought things would turn out different but everything turned out just as I'd hoped. There are just one or two things that I wanted to know more about but it didn't take away from the story.
I love the author's writing style and how she just made me feel so attached to the characters - I fell even more in love with the guys in this book (I really can't decide which one is my favourite though!)
I have a feeling this is the end of the series but I would love it if there was more, maybe even with Violet all grown up!
 
Reviewed by Danielle Meredith
 
 
When there’s no peace after war…
When there’s no solace after death…
When there’s only pain and suffering…
Anxiety and loss…
All you can hope to find is something more…
Something that makes you whole and complete
Something that puts you
On Higher Ground
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment