Tuesday 17 May 2016

Review: Dirty Billionaire (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy #1) by Meghan March

*****5 Stars****
 
 
Holly Wix is chasing her dream to become a country music star. A few months ago she won a TV talent show and now finds her self stuck in a contract with her label that requires her to go along with the farce of being in a fake relationship with a soon-to-be washed-up country music star.
On Christmas Eve, sick of being pushed and pulled in directions she has no desire to take, feeling like control of her life is no longer in her hands, she decides to treat herself to a one night stand.
Enter Creighton Karas. They meet in a hotel bar and sparks fly and so begins their one night of passion. Only after their night together, Creighton decides he's not done with sweet and innocent Holly just yet!
This book is short but certainly packs a punch! The sex scenes are so fricking hot!! Creighton is just in a league of his own, very arrogant, very demanding and VERY alpha!
I really enjoyed the way this was written, I found the writing style addictive and quick to rope me in. Beware this book ends on a cliff-hanger, BUT the good news is that all three books in this trilogy have already been released, and with the way this book ended I'm going straight on to book two!
 
Reviewed by Steph Lewis
 
 
I've got a big dick and an even bigger bank account. That's pretty much where my bio ends. Honestly, I don't need to say anything else. I've just sold 99% of women on going home with me.

Do I sound like an asshole to you?

That's because I am.

And guess what? It works for me just fine.

Or at least it did.

Until I met her.

Books talk about sparks flying. Fuck that shit. With her, it was like emergency flares mixed with jet fuel. Or maybe just straight up napalm.

Only one problem.

She didn't leave her name or number when she disappeared from the hotel room after the hottest fucking night of my life. Now I've had a taste of unicorn pussy—the sweetest, rarest of all pussy—and I need it again.

So what's an asshole to do?

I took this problem to the street. A missed connection gone viral.

And when I find her? I'm keeping her.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment