Sunday 1 May 2016

Review: EXRATED by Stevie J. Cole

*****5 Stars*****
 
 
Well, this was different... I've read loads (although sadly not all) of Stevie J. Cole's books and I've thoroughly enjoyed those that I have read.
When I saw the cover for this book, I guess I had my own preconceived ideas (I hadn't read the synopsis - SJC's name was enough for me) and boy was I far off!
This story is hot as hell in some places and side splittingly funny in others! I've got to admit that I may have cringed a time or two too.
Tyler is a great character and you can't help but feel drawn to him immediately.
Jemma, understandably, has her reservations which I could totally understand.
I don't want to go into the storyline too much (the synopsis will give you enough to go on) but I'll just say that some of the dialogue is highly entertaining.
This book is well written and edited and it flows seamlessly....I read it easily within a day. So if you're looking for something lighthearted and amusing, I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I did.
 
Reviewed by Vivienne Kauffer 
 
 
Tyler Westbrook, better known as Johnny Depth, is taking the adult film industry by storm. With his playboy looks, it’s no surprise a few coworkers have attempted to take things off set and into the bedroom, but Tyler refuses to blur the lines between work and play…until the new assistant to the director walks in.

Jemma Morgan was recently fired from a lead role on a kid’s TV show that was supposed to be her big break. Unable to get another acting gig, she's accepted a job in an industry she never expected to be a part of. Although she anticipates being shocked her first few days on set, nothing could prepare her for the moment she's asked to hold the reflector as her ex-boyfriend plows through a woman like a Kansas cornfield.

In a world of butt-plugs, lube, and fake moans, is there a place for a second chance? Exes and some serious ohs…the term ex-rated just took on a whole new meaning.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment