Sunday 1 May 2016

Review: Mister O by Lauren Blakely

*****5 Stars*****
 
 
It's been a while since I read a Lauren Blakely book and now I'm questioning my sanity as to why I've left it so long and why I haven't read her entire collection, because quite frankly this was a major case of right book, right time.
I simply loved everything about this book. I especially loved the fact that it is told entirely in Nick Hammers point of view. I loved his filthy, sexy mouth. I loved the fact that he was very specific as to how he wanted to rock Harpers world and the fact that he lived up to the name Mister O in a big way was a huge bonus.
Harper was a little harder to get a read on, but that made this book all the better because as a reader, we were often as clueless to her thoughts as Nick was.
Even the characters occupations were unique and everything just worked perfectly for me.
Some of the secondary characters in this story are from other books by Lauren Blakely, but I definitely had no issues and completely accept that Mister O is a stand-alone and I'm happy no spoilers were revealed.
For anyone who loves a relatively short, sexy read with strong characters then I'm confident you will enjoy this book just as much as I did.
 
Reviewed by Louise Dale
 
 
Just call me Mister O. Because YOUR pleasure is my super power.

Making a woman feel ‘oh-god-that’s-good’ is the name of the game, and if a man can’t get the job done, he should get the hell out of the bedroom. I’m talking toe-curling, mind-blowing, sheet-grabbing ecstasy. Like I provide every time.

I suppose that makes me a superhero of pleasure, and my mission is to always deliver.

But then I'm thrown for a loop when a certain woman asks me to teach her everything about how to win a man. The only problem? She's my best friend's sister, but she's far too tempting to resist--especially when I learn that sweet, sexy Harper, has a dirty mind too and wants to put it to good use. What could possibly go wrong as I give the woman I've secretly wanted some no-strings-attached lessons in seduction?

No one will know, even if we send a few dirty sexts. Okay, a few hundred. Or if the zipper on her dress gets stuck. Not on that! Or if she gives me those f*&k-me-eyes on the train in front of her whole family.

The trouble is the more nights I spend with her in bed, the more days I want to spend with her out of bed. And for the first time ever, I'm not only thinking about how to make a woman cry out in pleasure --I'm thinking about how to keep her in my arms for a long time to come.

Looks like the real Adventures of Mister Orgasm have only just begun....
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment