Wednesday 5 July 2017

Review: Undone (Hansen Brothers #2) By Jo Raven



****4.5 STARS****



Hailey has been burned by a cheating boyfriend before and refused to allow herself to be in that position again. When she suspects Kaden of cheating she's in the wind without a second glance. I mean she's positive he betrayed her. At least, she's pretty sure. Well, actually, maybe she isn't as sure as she initially thought, but she's certainly over him. Of course she is. So when he shows back up in her life after a case of amnesia, she has no problem pretending to still be his girlfriend. It's for his well being after all and she has no residual feelings for him. Except, maybe that is about as certain as her belief he cheated on her.

Undone is Kaden, Matt's brother's love story and it was as fun, sexy and entertaining as one would expect from Jo Raven. I really enjoyed Hailey and Kaden's story and it was so much fun revisiting Matt and Octavia! 





Reviewed by Rosemary Feil 




Kaden Hansen was my whole world. I fell head over heels. 
And then he cheated on me. 
Or so I thought. I’m pretty sure, okay? 
Anyway, I ran away and refused to talk to him again. 
But what if I was wrong? 

I don’t trust men. 
My ex cheated on me with my cousin. In our bed. 
And Kaden, my boyfriend, well…I think he cheated on me, too. 
Confidence is a fragile thing, and mine is already shattered. So I flew back to Chicago, putting distance between us before Kaden could hurt me more. 
I’ve sworn off men for good, focusing on my work and waiting for the pain to fade. 
I’m over Kaden. Really, I swear. I don’t love him anymore. 
It’s over. 
Only a miracle could throw us back together at this point… and who believes in those, right? 

***This is a standalone, novella-length romance with a HEA and no cliffhanger or cheating. It can however be read as the sequel to CAVEMAN as it is about Matt Hansen's brother and his second chance at love. It contains the prequel to UNDONE (Troublemaker) and the wedding of Matt and Octavia (from CAVEMAN). *** 











No comments:

Post a Comment