Wednesday 19 July 2017

Review: Bad Boss by Clarissa Wild



****4 STARS****




I love a smutty book that doesn't take itself too seriously. Bad Boss perfectly fits into that category. It gets pretty ridiculous at times, but only in the very best ways. I laughed continuously and has a tremendously good time reading this smutty, over the top gem.

TJ is a CEO with money, power and a fetish for used panties. Those qualities may turn women off, but he has the large package needed (yes, that kind of package) to keep women happy. In the midst of interviews for a new intern, he realizes one of the candidates is the former owner of his newly acquired panties. He should not even consider hiring her. One shouldn't mix business with pleasure and if he hired Lesley there would definitely be pleasure involved!

TJ and Lesley were so much fun together! I loved Lesley's spunk and sheer force of will. If you're looking for a sexy, over the top, funny read, you will be very pleased with Bad Boss!




Reviewed by Rosemary Feil 



What do men want more than anything? Money and women.
As the CEO of one of the biggest companies in the city, I am one lucky man.
Everyone wants a taste of what I’ve got to offer, and it’s massive. Girls fight over me in droves.
In my fantasy, of course. I had to make some sacrifices to get to the top.
To protect myself and the company, I always have to hide my dirty little secret…
I’m a panty sniffer.
What? A man has needs. Mine are just a bit more… outrageous. Instead of dating, I hoard panties.
Except it’s about to blow up in my face.
Why?
Because a beautiful girl just showed up for a job interview … the same girl I just bought a pair of panties from anonymously…
And what do I do?
I let my junk do the thinking, and hire her as my intern.


Author’s note: Don’t take it too hard, it’s just a book, not a big D. But this guy does have one. I’m not kidding. His schlong is huge and his ego is too, so beware. And as always … if you don’t like slapstick jokes and corny romance, don’t bother to read.












No comments:

Post a Comment