Tuesday 25 July 2017

Review: Tied (Voyeur #2) by N. Isabelle Blanco & Elena M Reyes



****4 STARS****



Tied is the second book in The Voyeur series and should not be read as a standalone. Noah and Ivy are still being held captive by an unknown sick and depraved individual forcing them to play her game or face their death and the deaths of their loved ones. I commented on my Taken review about how dark that book was and Tied is just as dark and twisted if not more so. I have no idea how I never ran across anything by these authors before, but I need to check out their back catalog stat. Again, this is not at all for the faint of heart. We are treated to some seriously f-ed events and situations. If you like your dark uncomfortable and have no problems reading with one eye closed this series is perfect for you. We get a peek into Noah and Ivy's friendship shortly before their abduction, but if that glimpse made it seem like questions would be answered, we're still in for more of a ride. I believe this will be a trilogy so am hopefully we will get answers in book three, but I literally have no idea what we can expect. Noah is determined to save Ivy and himself and make their captor pay, but how he'll do that even he can't quite figure out. I'm loving this insane ride and will be anxiously awaiting more. 





Reviewed by Rosemary Feil 




That bloody bitch thinks she’s the biggest villain here . . .

And I’m going to let her keep thinking that. 

She thinks she knows how far I’ll go to save Ivy. 

In reality, she has no fucking clue. I’d kill for her.

My humanity recedes while a demon is born.

I want their blood on my hands. The stakes are beyond high, trapped in this sex dungeon with no way out. Our loved ones are being threatened while we’re being forced to endure.

But none of that matters to me as much as the endgame. I’ll be leaving here once I take the two things that matter most:

I’ll be claiming my woman. And once I find our way out, I’ll be taking our captor’s life too.

She thought she could threaten my girl. 

I’m about to show her just how wrong she is.








N. Isabelle Blanco 








Elena M Reyes 





No comments:

Post a Comment