Thursday 20 July 2017

Review: Swink (Landry Family #5) By Adriana Locke



*****5 STARS*****



I have loved this series from the start and I'm gutted that this is the last in the series of the wonderful Landry family. I really hope that we will get more in the future because this feels like the time they took Dallas off air.

I was interested to see how this story panned out as it wasn't about one of the Landry boys but their little sister yet Adriana delivers as I'd expect with a lovely story filled with the hot sexy encounters that we have come to love. And a fitting match for the Landry men in the shape of Dom, a regular guy compared to the Landry clan.

Swink/Cam is the baby of the Landry family and is struggling to find her own place in life and the Landry dynasty. Dom is everything that is opposite to Cam, her upbringing and family but he is perfect. They have a number of issues to work through mainly the idea that they are too polar opposite to work. Yet the chemistry between them is blazing off the pages so much that you are desperately championing for them to put all the differences aside. I loved seeing another side to Cam and how she went about getting her man.

There are the usual catch ups with the Landry clan which are always my favourite part of these books and I sit smiling while reading the banter between them and at the obvious love they have for each other. I love how they take the respective partners into the family fold without question and how they took to Dom had my cheeks hurting.

If you haven't read the Landry series yet then I can't recommend it highly enough and your enjoyment of this book will be far greater for getting to know the whole family and the way they connect.

I'm excited to see how the remaining Landry, Sienna, takes us off in a new direction with a brand new series, The Gibson Boys and what those boys have to offer.




Reviewed by Vikki Ryan 



I’m that guy.

Camilla Landry rustles against me, the silky fabric of her overpriced lingerie slipping along my bruised rib. The porcelain perfection of her skin is even more innocent against the colorful ink dotting my own. It’s demure meets damaged, pampered meets punctured. 

So, yeah, it’s obvious I’m that guy. Dominic Hughes. Her attempt at rebellion. Her bid to see what the other side of the tracks feel like. I’m okay with being used because, from where I’m sitting, the other side of the tracks have never looked so good. 













No comments:

Post a Comment