Wednesday 5 July 2017

Review: Falling For Loverboy (Sex & Secrets #2) by Jani Kay



****4 STARS****




If you're looking for a light hearted summer read, I'd recommend this book. 
Don't be dissuaded if you notice that it's book #2 in the series - each book is a story of its own, so can be read as standalones.

When Sunshine agrees to meet Loverboy, the last thing she expects is for it to change her whole view on love. Loverboy is instantly drawn to Sunshine and finds himself feeling protective in a way he hasn't before.

I really enjoyed this book. It's a quick light read, that I thought was slightly less suspenseful than I expected. I liked all the characters but somehow didn't get a sense of depth from them though. 
Never the less, I will be delving into Dirty Secrets, book #1 in this series and I'm certainly looking forward to Bentley and Maddox's story, coming in book #3.

I think this will be a great poolside read this summer. Enjoy! 





Reviewed by Vivienne Kauffer 




Forbidden Romance
How can something so wrong, feel so right?
SUNSHINE
It started with an online dating website. 
Two strangers. 
Different cities.
No real names. 

The perfect distraction from everything that makes me want to run away. 
When we decide to meet for a drink, I don't expect to get knocked over and lose my memory, with only the stranger to help me. 
I've forgotten my past, but my present is perfect because I'm falling for Loverboy.
Until I remember who I am ...
LOVERBOY
I've committed the ultimate sin ... Falling for Sunshine.
She's lost her memory and buried her secrets.
Secrets that will tear us apart and destroy us.
What happens when past and present collide?
Who is the girl with no name, and what is she hiding?

Warning: 18+ Adult situations & language.

Author's Note:
This is a STANDALONE novel and part of a series (Sex & Secrets Book #2)
It's not necessary to read Book #1 Dirty Secrets before you read Book #2
Dirty language and sexy scenes are plentiful. You have been warned!
Oh, and a HEA, of course











No comments:

Post a Comment