Wednesday 5 July 2017

Review: Steal (Seaside Pictures #3) By Rachel Van Dyken



*****5 STARS*****



Sighhhhhhhhhh Rachel Van Dyken has once again melted my heart with this new instalment in the Seaside series. I love all these characters so much and just can't get enough.

This is a second chance romance where we see and even feel the broken hearts that destruction and wrong decisions can leave behind. I'm not going to go into the blurb because it's one of those books where you need to let the story lead you into the past and present of the characters involved.

Throughout the book Will and Angelica have demons that have been and still are controlling their emotions and we see how they learn from it and grow into 2 amazingly different people. We also catch up with the rest of the gang from Seaside and get plenty of their witty banter and escapades which makes it a whole lot of fun too.

I need to say that although this book can be read as a standalone without getting lost I really urge you to read the whole seaside series because its extremely well written, it's witty, fun and it's so easy to read. I can't wait to read Alexanders book and I hope it's sooner rather than later.





Reviewed by Claire Lamb 




Steal, the follow-up standalone rockstar romance to the #1 New York Times Bestseller Keep…

It's easy to lose yourself in someone you love.

Easier to lose yourself in someone you hate…

I didn't think it could get any worse than having to babysit a bunch of spoiled musicians on set ― keeping them out of trouble is a cakewalk compared to seeing my ex every day.

Seaside, Oregon isn't big enough for the both of us.

She hates me.

I loathe her.

The plan was simple ― stay the hell away and make sure she gets to set on time.

What I didn't expect was to be faced with our past in front of an audience ― and be forced to face it again.

It's torture.

The way she looks at me.

The way I try to look through her.

Words left unsaid.

The lingering aftermath still as powerful as ever.

I feed the chasm between us, for fear that she'll make me feel again ― and steal the last shred of heart I have left.

We have everything but each other.

It's not enough.

Not when you've lost love.

And replaced it with the only thing left ― hate.













No comments:

Post a Comment