Friday 14 July 2017

Review: Pretty New Doll (Pretty Little Dolls #3) By Ker Dukey & K. Webster


*****5 STARS*****




Well I don't think I have read anything quite as dark as this in a long long time. This is the 3rd instalment of The Pretty Little Doll series and boy are you all in for a treat. This is by far the best of the series so far and will leave you feeling nauseous at times and wondering what you just read.

Yes it's true Benny is back in all his twisted glory and he doesn't disappoint. There are new characters, some of which I loved and others not so much, but I'm not going to tell you about them so trust me when I say it's very cleverly written and parts will leave you shocked and wanting more. The twists and turns you won't see coming until they smack you in the face.

Ker Dukey & K. Webster definitely went way above and beyond on this one to give our dark and depraved little hearts an extra beat or five pacing it into a whole new higher rhythm. It's not for the faint hearted at all so if you are easily offended turn away now and don't look back. You also need to ensure you have read the first 2 books in this series or you will be lost in a black hole not knowing whats what. I for one can't wait for the next book in the series. There is nothing more I can say except that I loved loved loved it and that if you have already read the first 2 books then you got to read this one now!




Reviewed by Claire Lamb 



Benny, broken, hurting, and alone
Lost his dolly, his love, his home.
Injured and searching, reborn anew,
He finds himself befriended by one who’s true.
Learning about the world, urges, and lust.
Finding a new future, a new dolly, is a must.
Then out of old pain, fresh prospects come to life,
Benny’s sick mind summons him, so his hand takes the knife.

Have you ever been so lost that you became a shadow? Lurking but not living. Existing in the background where no one notices you.
My doll betrayed me, killed me in more ways than she realized.
I'm watching, waiting, wanting.
One day soon she’ll give me back what she took away…
it’s funny how life works that way.









Ker Dukey 




K. Webster




No comments:

Post a Comment