Thursday 20 July 2017

Review: Unconventional by Isabel Love




****4.5 STARS****




Quinn is over men after her divorce. She has zero desire for another relationship with one unless it only involves some quality time spent in bed. Lucky for her, her friend Charlie also doesn't want a relationship and happens to be excellent in bed. They have an easy casual friends with benefits arrangement that suits both just fine. When Quinn accidentally stumbles onto Charlie with another woman, she finds herself surprisingly turned on. This new kinky revelation opens up a whole host of new sexual options for the duo and soon dirty talk, sexting and threesomes are at the top of the menu. Nothing could ruin the great thing they have going except pesky emotional attachments. Good thing neither want a relationship...right?

This was a smut filled read that I enjoyed quite a lot. The first portion of the book focused more on the sex than character development, but I enjoyed Quinn and Charlie and enjoyed being in the sexy ride along with them.




Happily ever after - what a joke! I tried that once and ended up divorced. 
Now, I only want one thing from men. 
Charlie Nelson is good at giving me that one thing. Really, really good.

So good, in fact, I discovered a new side of myself. 
I never knew I liked to watch until I saw his talented hands touching someone else. 
I never knew I liked to be watched until I felt his searing gaze on me.

Maybe happily ever after isn’t always a white picket fence, wedding bells, and 2.5 kids. 
Maybe it's something a bit more...unconventional.


*Warning: this book contains dirty talk and threesomes. 
Intended for readers over 18 years of age. 














No comments:

Post a Comment