Wednesday 29 June 2016

Review: Trinity by M. Never

****4 Stars****


If you're looking for a super quick, easy, steamy read, this is definitely the book for you!
M Never takes you on a journey that's sure to keep you from putting it down. The writing is true to the author's style - well written and full of emotion.
I'm not going to give anything about the story away, other than to say that you'll love the main characters (I have my favourite) and that the story itself is fast paced, because it would be so easy to spoil it for you.
I thoroughly enjoyed this book and finished it within a couple of hours. A perfect book for beside the pool this summer - if you can keep from blushing in public!

Reviewed by Vivienne Kauffer


Two seductive strangers.
One scandalous night.
A trinity of temptation.

It was only supposed to be a single encounter. A night stripped of sexual inhibitions.

We were never supposed to become romantically involved.

But they were alluring and irresistible.

They were also the enemy.

Their company wants to take the one thing that means anything to me.

Now, I'm navigating a dicey path. Loving two men who can destroy me in a multitude of ways. They can shatter my heart, wreck my dreams, but worst of all, demolish the only place I've ever called home.




No comments:

Post a Comment