Wednesday 8 June 2016

Review: All the Rage by T.M. Frazier

*****5 Stars*****


Another fantastic book that deserves all the stars it gets!
Rage is a lost girl fired up by the rage coming deep within her soul and she can't stop it. She's young and fiery and can't stay in one place to long. Always longing for her next kill and she likes to do it in an explosive way. We first met Rage in Soulless book 4 of the King series, where she left us wondering what the story was behind her rage. However this can be read as a total standalone and you won't get lost at all. Rage is asked to babysit Nolan an injured hockey player and to find out where his parents are, but the last thing she expected was having to save his life which then leads to letting him in and experiencing feelings she never imagined could take over the rage. Choosing whether he lives or dies can consume a girl and so decisions have to be made. Can Rage ever be even slightly normal?
When I read T.M. Frazier's books I become consumed in my own little bubble and shut the world out because they are so good. At first I was hesitant going in because let's face it we are so used to the story being based on the hero rather than the heroine but Rages story did not disappoint in any way at all. The plot itself as usual was non predictable with lots of surprises being thrown in to the mix in order to keep the story from running away from you. It gobbles you up and spits you out leaving you wanting more of the characters this author has produced. I'm seriously hoping we see more of Smoke who featured in Rage's story as I believe his background may be a sad one so he is going to need some TLC from readers. Invest yourself in this book and I promise there will be no disappointment.

Reviewed by Claire Lamb


They call me Rage.
My real name is like a shadow, always close behind, but never quite able to catch up.
I fly under the radar because no one ever suspects I’m capable of the kind of brutal violence I commit each and every day.
You see, I’m a girl. I’m nineteen.
And I'm a killer.
This life is all I know. It’s all I want to know. It keeps the s**t buried that I need kept buried. It allows me to live without thinking too much.
Without dwelling on the past.
Until him.
It all changes when an ordinary boy becomes my next target.
And my first love.
I have to choose.
The only life I’ve ever known has to die, or he does.
Either way, I’ll be the one pulling the trigger...




No comments:

Post a Comment