Wednesday 8 June 2016

Review: The Randy Romance Novelist by Meghan Quinn

*****5 Stars*****


Brilliant, just brilliant. Meghan has fast become one of my favourite authors with her quirky sense of humour and antics which shine through in this book perfectly. This is the second book in this series and I highly recommend you read book one first. ...
We met Rosie in the first aptly titled book of this series and it seems since trading in her v card that Rosie definitely lives up to this title of this book. It’s a hilarious journey to go on with this character as she is determined to learn fast and quick, though romance novel sex scenes are probably not the best source but they definitely lend to the humour.
I loved the dual POV of this story and getting to hear from Henry in this book as I was a little on the fence about him in the first book but he came through good in the end. I think he deserves a medal for dealing with all the crazy lol.
Another brilliantly delivered hilarious book from this author that I can’t recommend highly enough is you are looking for a fun laugh out loud read.

Reviewed by Vikki Ryan


It finally happened, I lost my virginity. Cue applause and cheers.

For a while life was all rainbows and kittens prancing in a sky full of cotton candy clouds…that was until the demands of the real world set in.

My best friend is getting married and she asked me to be her maid of honor. She’s not worried about flowers, or the dress, or the food at the venue. No, she’s worried about the bachelorette party, what kind of penis crown she will wear, and the nipple size of the stripper who will be attending.

I’m in way over my head trying to balance life with a boyfriend, planning a penis party, and writing my romance novel. Something is bound to give.

This is my life after my happily ever after…

*** Warning: The Randy Romance Novelist is over the top, ridiculous, and is meant to make you burst out in laughter. Question the sanity of this author, and welcome over-dramatized comedy into your life. Please proceed if you would like to read about absurd tomfoolery type events, be exposed to the book world and other authors, as well as see that even in the midst of a comical combustion of nonsensical craziness (and naïve characters) love will always prevail. ***





No comments:

Post a Comment