Sunday 12 June 2016

Review: Tiger Shark by L.P. Lovell

*****5 Stars*****


Wow! I absolutely loved this book! It's a quick, easy read that's hot and you're bound to love Landon as much as I did. I read it easily within a day.
However, I've got to say that Georgia kicks arse. A tough woman who knows that to make it in a man's world is not easy. She's got her priorities in order and she works hard by a set of self-implemented rules. She's "one of the guys" but totally unobtainable at the same time.
Landon is a great character. Seemingly aloof and just seems to have a knack for pushing Georgia's button, aggravating her to distraction.
When things take a turn, Georgia finds herself cornered and even her stringent rules can't save her now. However, she's always been on top and nothing can make her submit - or could someone be about to challenge the way she's always done things?
The chemistry in this book is evocative and the story moves along smoothly. It's well written and heck, who can resist a man in a suit?! There are a few twists too. The sub-characters are great but stay in the background of the story, which works well.
Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed this book and highly recommend it. My favourite LP Lovell book so far!

Reviewed by Vivienne Kauffer


London’s square mile is witness to a revolution, a new breed of business woman. They call us tiger sharks.

We out-earn, out-work and out-play our male counterparts. We work the system, play the game and most importantly, we win. In a city full of sharks only the most ruthless make it to the top of the pool.

The number one rule: never sleep with the boss. Ever. I had no intention of breaking it until I met my new boss. No matter how strong my resolve, Landon Banks can smell weakness like a shark smells blood in the water, and I’m bleeding.

The hunter becomes the hunted, lines start to blur, and I have a choice to make. Screw or be screwed. Of course, I never was much good at taking it like a bitch. Landon Banks will be learning to grab his ankles if I have anything to do with it.

Things are about to get interesting in the game of predator versus predator. Who will come out on top?





No comments:

Post a Comment