Saturday 18 June 2016

Review: Duncan - The Deal (The Cocky Smiling O #1) by Jade Sinner

***3 Stars***


This is a really quick read containing some filthy sex and Grandma hilarity. Duncan is Kimbra's boss and after she catches him in a compromising situation in the office toilets she decides some blackmail is in order since she needs a date for a weekend away. There's no foreplay involved just straight to the point fast paced action and Duncan was more than happy to oblige, but what can become of the fake couple?
I'm kinda sad because I wanted to more than just like this book but I couldn't. Whilst this was a very well written filthy talking read I found it just to much in the ultra insta department which made it a tad unbelievable at certain points, now I know this is fiction and anything can happen but I just think I would have been happier with it had it been longer and not so fast paced with the plotline and characters. I am sure a lot of people will love this sexy, fun and quick read. Duncan and Kimbra are fun lovable characters and I especially loved Kimbra's Grandmother as she kinda saved the book for me. Please don't be put off by my review as I am sure some will love it but sadly it just wasn't for me. I wish the author the best of luck.

Reviewed by Claire Lamb


He’s dirty-talking and sex on a stick.

Duncan Willis should be on GQ, not the co-owner of the company where I work. He’s my boss, and he’s also arrogant and cocky, knowing how to melt panties with just a smirk. That’s why I’ve avoided him.

I might fantasize about him, but I don’t need that in my life.

Until…

Until I catch him—OK, hear him—in a compromising position.

Yes, it was hot, but that’s not the point.

I need a date for one weekend. He needs me to keep quiet about what I witnessed.

It’s the perfect blackmail…the perfect deal.

Until…

Until one weekend of fantasy leaves me wanting more.

Read this cheesy, predictable, short, hot, and steamy book and learn how fantasy can become reality! Duncan: The Deal, is a standalone with a guaranteed HEA. Don’t miss your next bookgasm.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment