Tuesday 11 October 2016

Review: Savage Mafia Prince (A Dangerous Royals Romance #3) by Annika Martin

*****4.5 Stars*****


This is the third and I assume final book of the series.....or is it?
For some reason I really got a sense that there's more to come, even though each book in this series focuses on one of the three Dragusha brothers.
Book 3, was probably my most anticipated of the entire series as we had always wondered what had become of Kiro and let me tell you, this book did not disappoint.
If I had to choose, I would say this was probably my favourite of the series so far and Kiro is definitely my choice if I had to pick one of the three brothers. He reminded me of a modern day Tarzan. And just when I thought I had the fictional alpha male sussed, along comes Kiro and shows us literally what an alpha male is really like, especially one as wild as he is.
Whilst we're on the subject of Tarzan, I felt that Ann was most definitely Kiro's, Jane. She just understood him from the very first moment she laid eyes on him. But she was certainly no damsel in distress. I loved her caring nature and how she just saw Kiro for what he really is....A man, albeit a really really hot one.
Now whilst I don't think this one was the hottest book out of the three, I do think that the story was incredible and so emotional.
Lazarus, got right on my nerves in this book. That guy is like a bad smell that just lingers no matter how many times you try to extinguish it. My hope going into this book was that he got his comeuppance. I'm pretty sure I had a scowl on my fave when reading his chapters.
My only worry is that this was really the final book and the last we get to encounter these guys, because I really do feel like there's so much more to be told. But only time will tell whether my worries are warranted or not. But still this was a fantastic book and definitely one readers who love a good Mafia story, especially of the Albanian American variety, should add to their list.

Reviewed by Louise Dale


Where is Kiro?

He’s the lost Dragusha brother, heir to a vast mafia empire—brilliant, violent, and utterly savage…and he’s been missing for years.

Ann
I'm supposed to be doing simple undercover research at the Fancher Institute for the Mentally Ill & Dangerous, but I can’t keep my mind off Patient 34. He’s startlingly young and gorgeous, but it’s not just that. He’s strapped way too tightly to that bed. And there’s no name or criminal history on his chart. What are these people hiding? My reporter’s instincts are screaming.

Here's the other thing: the staffers here believe he’s so sedated that there’s not a thought in his head, but I catch him watching me when nobody’s looking. Our connection sizzles when I enter the room. When our eyes meet, I know he understands me in a way nobody else ever has.

I’m supposed to follow my editor’s orders—I have secrets, too—but everything about Patient 34 is suspicious. How can I not investigate?





No comments:

Post a Comment