Friday 21 October 2016

Review: Dare (In Safe Hands #2) by S.M. Shade

****4 Stars****


Dare is the second book in the ISH series. Although this could be read as a standalone, I'd recommend reading book #1 (Landon) first. 

This series is also connected to the Striking Back series, which is also definitely worth reading.

I really enjoyed this book. Dare is a great character and the traits that we love in him, run through the other male characters in this series. They're strong, loyal and protective with definite alpha qualities.
Ayda is a great character too. Having had the course of her life altered, she's content but doesn't really know what she's missing until it comes calling.
There are more than a few twists and turns in this book, that'll be sure to keep you hook, and more than one character you'll love to loath. 

It's well written and the sub-characters are intriguing too. I'm dying to find out just what Justus' story is and I look forward to more in this series.


Reviewed by Vivienne Kauffer


Ayda 


I hear him. 
His deep voice and rumbling laugh. The bang of the headboard slamming the wall and fake screams from yet another woman. Derek is a pile of muscle and ink, a bad boy fantasy only a few layers of wood and plaster away. It’s all I expect or want him to be. 
Until that irresistible voice begins talking to me. 

Dare 

I hear her. 
The clicking of her fingers on a keyboard, her music or TV playing in the background. Her musical laugh and soft cries of pleasure, accompanied by a low, steady buzz. Ayda is a good girl who keeps to herself, and I have no business pursuing her, but I’m not a man known for doing the right thing. 
I’m an ex-con. I’m a criminal. 
And I want her. 

This is book two in the In Safe Hands Series and can be read as a standalone. 





No comments:

Post a Comment