Thursday 10 November 2016

Review: Deceit (The Vindicated #1) by Addison Jane & K.E. Osborn

*****4.5 Stars******


WHAAAAAAAATTTTT IN GODS NAME JUST HAPPENED (INSERT SEVERAL SHOCKED EMOJIS ???)
I've spent this entire book thinking it was good. It wasn't particularly blowing me away or anything, but the story itself was good. I have to say some of the plotlines and dialogue weren't always entirely believable but I went with it. And by the end I had been completely blown out of the park.
This story centres around Lily & Kace who despite being completely different, it is clear they are perfect for one another. It was clear to me from the start that Kace had a darker side to him and despite Lily seeing that for herself, she was still drawn to him on an unimaginable scale.
There wasn't loads of sex scenes in this book, however in all fairness it didn't need it. The story was gripping enough, even with the slight issues I had.
Now the way this book has ended has kind of got me speechless at the moment. I am completely dumbfounded and unable to express the emotions running through me right now. Its kind of got me thinking I should make a Facebook page titled, Addison Jane & KE Osborn are evil geniuses, but what I will say is that the need for book 2 has reached a critical level. So for anyone who likes to be left with a book hangover of epic proportions then I say read this book.
Lately it has been near on impossible to make me stand up and take notice of a book, but with this one it's been like I've been awoken and hit in the face with a sledgehammer and I mean that in the nicest possible way, so I take my hat off to these two evil geniuses.

Reviewed by Louise Dale


Covert, stealthy, cunning—I'm trained as a weapon. A lethal killer. I do what needs to be done in order to protect those who can't protect themselves.


I’m never the same person twice.

It’s never been an issue.

But I underestimated her.

The beautiful woman next door. There's something sexy about the way she watches me, eyes wide with an innocent curiosity. I find myself aching for her attention. I want her to look at me, but not when I'm covered in the blood of the man I just killed.

I live in the dark. She could be my light. I want her. And I know she feels it too.

When what I do puts her life in danger, everything changes. And I start to realize that maybe not all is as it seems. Every part of me screams to save her...

But what if I'm wrong.

What if she's the one saving me?



Amazon UK - http://amzn.to/2fz74S4 



No comments:

Post a Comment