Wednesday 20 July 2016

Review: Stroked (Stroked #1) by Meghan Quinn

*****5 Stars*****


5 Gold medals..I mean stars...
I love this author and her completely gookie sense of humour, Stroked is everything I have come to expect with its hilarious well delivered humour, and hot chemistry between the characters.
Paisley is a great, funny, spunky character and Reese was everything I was not expecting at the start of this book. Paisley is in the last chance saloon for her career and takes on the role as assistant to a reality TV “couple” and Reese is an Olympic swimmer with his hopes of a gold medal fading as he attempts to forge a post competition career in the world of reality TV. The chemistry between these two was a joy to read and I was rooting for them from the offset. It was good to see them both get what they deserved.
Then there is Bellini, what a character, she is every horrid reality TV wannabe you can imagine rolled into one nasty piece of work but I found her hilarious. She may not be everyone’s cup of tea but she certainly adds some great lines to this book.
This is definitely a fun read for your summer holidays that will have you laughing on your sunbed.

Reviewed by Vikki Ryan


Reese King: Olympic medalist, underwear model, Greek god.

His body is chiseled from rock, sculpted by the weight room, and refined by water.

On a daily basis his skin is completely bare for everyone to see, tan and defined, only covered up by a minuscule piece of spandex. There is no denying his sex appeal.

I hate to admit it, but I’m head over heels infatuated with him.

There is one HUGE problem though. His achingly gorgeous abs, inked up arm, and cocky swagger belong to my boss, the high-profile, reality star bitch from hell and certified heinous human being, Bellini Chambers.

What I think is going to be an easy job assisting a glorified wench turns into a cluster f*ck of epic proportions.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment