Friday 8 July 2016

Review: Love Tap by M.N. Forgy

****4 Stars****


Phew! There's a lot packed into this book!
As always, the writing style reflects M.N. Forgy and you're bound to be sucked into this book as quickly as I was.
Tate is a great, strong female lead. So much has happened in her shirt life but she's finally come to the realisation that in order to be happy, things need to change.
Change, however, isn't as easy as it sounds. Change means facing her past and the people she left behind.
Camden had a chance to make it big but he's clinging onto his anger, resentment and the secret he's kept for years.
I loved the way this book was written. It flits back and forth between the past and the present, giving you a sense of the history and relationship between Camden and Tate.
There's so much emotion, not only between the h/H but family issues too.
I found the first two thirds of the book riveting but I've got to admit that towards the end, I wanted to punch Tate and it felt a little rushed.
All in all, an enjoyable MMA book that I'm sure you'll devour as quickly as I did.

Reviewed by Vivienne Kauffer


All I ever wanted was to be a female fighter.
It was in my blood to smack people around.
Some girls wore pink dresses and makeup, I wore sneakers and bruises.
I was a loner, stuck to myself because I was different, until Camden Steel moved next door.
I punched him in the mouth, and he saw me through rose colored glasses from that day on.
I had everything I ever wanted.
The boy next door, inspiring career… until I didn’t.
He hates me. I deserve that.
They say you have to fight for what you want… What they don’t tell you… is it’ll cost you more than you're willing to give to reach the top.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment