Thursday 7 July 2016

Review: Hitched: Volume One (Imperfect Love #1) by Kendall Ryan

****4 Stars****


This is the first part of a serial of novellas. It's a quick, easy read with a really interesting premise.
Olivia and Noah have known each other most of their lives. Their father's are business partners and their families have vacationed together a lot over the years. Now adults they've both worked hard to take their father's places at the top of the company. Only as adults they don't exactly get on, Olivia sees Noah as a player and a bit of a horn dog and Noah just wants what he can't have; in her pants!
They are both hit with the bombshell that in order to become co-CEO's of the company they must get married....to each other!
I loved this premise, I thought it was a great idea and it sounded right up my street. I thought Kendall Ryan executed it really well and I found the pages went by really easily. I liked Noah's character but I wasn't sure about Olivia. She seemed a bit precious and pretentious at times. I still haven't made my mind up about her but I'm looking forward to finding out more about them both and seeing how their story pans out in the next installment of the series.

Reviewed by Steph Lewis


Marry the girl I’ve had a crush on my whole life? Check.

Inherit a hundred-billion-dollar company?
Check.

Produce an heir…
Wait, what?

I have ninety days to knock up my brand-new fake wife. There’s only one problem—she hates my guts.

And in the fine print of the contract? The requirement that we produce an heir.

She can’t stand to be in the same room with me. Says she’ll never be in my bed.

But I’ve never backed down from a challenge and I’m not about to start now.

Mark my words—I’ll have her begging for me, and it won’t take ninety days.

On the heels of her smash hit and New York Times bestselling SCREWED series, Kendall Ryan brings you HITCHED, a romantic comedy that delivers heart and heat. A NYC playboy turned business mogul has ninety days to win over the woman he's always desired in order to save his father's company. One tiny problem: She hates his guts.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment