Wednesday 21 September 2016

Review: Three by S.C. Daiko

****4 Stars****


I love menage stories, especially m/m/f menage stories. Add in m/m and bdsm and I am in my element. Three by S.C. Daiko ticks all the boxes on my favorite things list and I was very excited to read it.
Lauren has been having a hot and heavy online affair with her boss Max. The virtual bdsm is hot and he has a regular staring role in her nightly fantasies. When he invites her to travel to Italy to work with him in person she jumps at the chance. A gorgeous Italian Vila with a sexy Dom she plans to have lots of casual and off the charts hot sex with. What could possibly go wrong? Enter Steve, a colleague of Max also staying at his Vila. If one sexy man is good, two sounds even better. Before long, all three are engaged in a passionate affair that has them engaged sexually in every combination imaginable and it isn't long until more than just their bodies become entwined.
This story was ridiculously hot. Max, Lauren and Steve will burn up the pages of your kindle in every position possible. Their sexual chemistry was electric. All three characters were unique enough to keep things interesting. Though there was tons of sex, there was enough of a storyline and the added emotions of the trio as the book progressed to keep this from venturing into pwp (plot what plot) territory.

Reviewed by Rosemary Feil


I shouldn’t want this, shouldn’t want them, and I definitely shouldn’t want all the dirty things they do – not just to me but to each other.
Except I do want it.
I want it so bad I can’t keep my head straight.
Why does dirty have to feel so damn good?
It’s lust, simple as that. No strings, just two guys, a girl and a whole lot of filth.
I can handle that.
Sure I can.
No big deal… it’s not like I’m going to fall for them or anything, right?

***

Sexy Italian Max has had the starring role in some hot dreams and wild nights for Lauren. Now she will be living with him, leaving her life in Seattle behind while she works for his company in Rome, Italy. There she meets gorgeous Englishman Steve, who is also rooming at Max’s villa. Soon crazy ideas start to form in Lauren’s mind about having both men in her bed. When Lauren’s fantasy becomes reality, the two sex gods take her to heights of filthy pleasure she never imagined possible. So what could possibly go wrong?
***
Advisory: vivid erotica and scenes involving BDSM, MF, MFM, MMF. All consensual. Most definitely 18+ only.




No comments:

Post a Comment