Tuesday 27 September 2016

Review: Black Sheep by Tabatha Vargo

*****5 Stars*****


Another fantastic read from this author that is an emotional rollercoaster that grips you from the heart-breaking prologue and pulls you along. 
Tyson’s life has been pure hell and after doing what no child should have to endure at the hands of his own parent he takes drastic action and from the start you want him to be happy. When he ends up with the Palmer family you can’t help but breathe a sigh of relief that he is going to be ok but Tyson is his own judge and jury and won’t let go of his past actions making him a dark and broody character. 
Nicole is lovely and I loved how she went after what she wanted in Tyson and though their relationship was complicated by the bond of fostering you are rooting for them both. The push and pull from Tyson was to be expected but I loved how no matter what Nicole stood by him. 
A both heart breaking yet sweet story of these two tragic characters that left me in tears so keep the tissues to hand.


Reviewed by Vikki Ryan


Ever since the day I was dropped at her family’s door 
HUNGRY, DIRTY, and TORN,
I’ve wanted her.
But to taint her perfect skin with my black touch would be a SIN.
So I made a pact with myself—
NEVER TOUCH NICOLE PALMER.
However, when she returns home from college, she’s different, and I’m not sure I can trust myself to keep my pact. I can’t submit to her TEMPTATION no matter how sweetly she begs because she’s the GOLDEN CHILD and I’m the BLACK SHEEP.



Amazon USA - http://amzn.to/2czGdGF



No comments:

Post a Comment