Monday 12 September 2016

Review: Candy Boys by Jo Raven

*****4.5 Stars*****


I love a well-written menage and I get especially excited when it happens to be a m/m/f menage. Taking this into account, Candy Boys by Jo Raven was a perfect book for me and I was very excited to read it.
Candy is the nerdy, girl next store who hides a very vivid fantasy life that she lets run amuck on her serial blog. A large section of her fantasies involve her sexy next-door neighbors, Joel and Jethro. Joel and Jethro are best friends and since she's pretty sure they have no idea she even exists she figures there is no harm in watching them and letting her mind go wild imagining the three of them tangled up in every position imaginable.
When she and Joel have a run in where she works, things take an unexpected turn and she decides to take a chance and go for it. Joel, is definitely interested, but is also trying to deal with the feelings he has secretly been harboring for his best friend and roommate, Jethro. Then Jethro and Candy meet and things really start to get interesting.
I really loved the characters in this story. Candy was a really fun character. I loved how she was outwardly shy and nerdy, but also had such a filthy mind! She was a tiny bit immature, but it worked in the context of this story. Joel was such a fabulous character. He is caring, selfless and everything you want in a boyfriend. He was surprisingly complex with some interesting backstory that made him the complicated and interesting character who I fell in love with. The character who completely stole my heart though was Jet. He had a dark and complicated past and was hiding things that made my heart break for him. These three were so perfect for each other! A very well written menage that I recommend to anyone who loves reading them!

Reviewed by Rosemary Feil


Joel and Jethro. Roommates. Total hunks. Inseparable friends. Hot as hell.
Meet my fantasy boyfriends. Aren’t they just the sexiest, cutest thing? I know, right? They totally are. They are hot, too hot for a quiet – and obsessed with them – girl working in a bookshop.
That’d be me, by the way.
There’s also the tiny problem of Joel wanting another girl. And as for Jethro, well… he doesn’t do girls. Or maybe he doesn’t do relationships. He certainly doesn’t do boys, so he isn’t doing his best and very male friend… right? Much less his male friend and me at the same time.
So it’s fine to crush on them. And write a serial story on my blog in which we have tantric sex in every possible position.
All three of us. Together. Touching, and licking, and sucking, and screwing.
Whew.
I mean, it’s okay. It’s perfectly safe. They’ll never even know I exist, much less find out about my blog and my secret fantasy about them.
Right?
Yeah, that’s what I thought, too.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment