Sunday 10 January 2016

Reviews: Be My December (The Crawford Brothers #1) & Be My Temptation (The Crawford Brothers #2) by Rachel Brookes

Be My December (The Crawford Brothers #1)
 
*****4.5 Stars*****
 
 
I'll start off by saying WOW i loved this book, it gives you the ultimate feels!!!
I really liked Eden Rivers, she's been through so much, so much so she becomes a recluse that never says no, she already made that mistake, one she'll never make again as saying no only leads to heartbreak and pain so she becomes a yes girl.
Eden returns to the city she never thought she would return too and meets Ky Crawford, Ky has his own personal demons but is determined to break down Eden's cast iron walls that surround her.
I don't want to give anything away, if you enjoy a book that gives you the ultimate feels this is the book for you, a must read!!!
Be My December is beautifully written, has well thought out characters who you can't help but fall in love with and connect with, now i cant wait to dive into Be My Temptation.
 
Reviewed by Gemma Curran
 
 
I knew the exact moment I’d become a ‘yes’ girl.
December 16th, a cold winter’s night, four years ago.
The night my innocence was stolen, the night I made the mistake of saying no—a mistake I’d never make again.
The dream of a ‘happily ever after' was now a locked away myth. I promised myself that I’d never return to the place of my worst nightmare, that I’d never let anyone get close, but then again, I never thought I’d meet someone like him.
The intense, confident and beautiful Ky Crawford.

I had no plans to become someone’s Prince Charming.
I couldn’t be. I refused to be. My plan was simple—do whatever it takes to correct my biggest mistake, my one regret that now controlled my life.
I was on track. I had plans, but then everything changed when I saw her—the girl in the red jacket, the girl who I was told couldn’t say no.
The reserved yet stunning Eden Rivers.
A girl who can’t say no.
A guy who craves redemption.
A chance encounter?

It all comes down to this.
One question.
One month.

Be My December?
  
 
 
 
 
Be My Temptation (The Crawford Brothers #2)
 
*****4.5 Stars*****
 
 
 
Once again Rachel delivers on the feels, how can so many emotions be delivered in one book???
Josh Crawford is a hot, heart fluttering, dirty talking playboy who leaves a string of women wanting more, but we also get to see his big heart and sensitive side too which i loved, i love an alpha but he also has to have that soft side to him which Josh has.
Ashlyn has attitude, funny and is kickass i loved her, she's been left heartbroken by ex boyfriend Lachlan that's the reason why she keeps her heart protected, can Josh unlock that padlock?
What made the difference us Josh and Ashlyn are best friends so to see their relationship develop was heartwarming, every single emotion that you could possibly feel is written within the pages and now I can't wait to discover what else Rachel Brookes has in store.
 
Reviewed by Gemma Curran
 
 
You met Josh Crawford and Ashlyn Hart in Be My December, now its time to hear their story.
One night connected them.
One decision separated them.
One craving tempted them.


Ashlyn Hart was done with men, or at least those outside of her books. After stupidly falling for the charms of her cheating ex and having her heart broken yet again, she decided to create a new life. One that involved a career change, a new wardrobe, and the possibility of moving abroad. There was just one hurdle: the confident, stubborn and insanely-tempting Josh Crawford.

Josh Crawford hid behind the cliché bachelor lifestyle and a never-ending parade of women. He knew the game and played it well, but the night he tasted perfection four years ago never left him. Back then, he made a spur of the moment decision, one that he has battled with ever since. But beneath the playboy façade was a yearning that wouldn’t disappear. A craving for the only woman who could bring him to his knees: Ashlyn Hart.

Two weeks changes everything.
One night unravels the deepest of desires.
A simple taste unleashes memories that can’t be tamed.

When the girl who dreams of a happily ever after collides with the guy who lives the ultimate cliffhanger, what ending awaits them? Will fear overshadow love? Will the past play hindrance to the future, or will temptation conquer it all?
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment