Sunday 10 January 2016

Review: Twisted Up In You by Dawn Martens

*****5 Stars*****
 
 
Dawn Martens has once again outdone herself with her newest book, Twisted Up in You! If I could rate this book more than 5 stars, I totally would but since I can't, just know this book is well worth the 5 star rating. I was completely captivated from reading the blurb, seeing the cover, from the first page to the very last word. I could not put this book down for anything!
I loved how the Angel Warriors MC was heavily focused on in this book since I was sad when that series ended for us. This read is filled with dark and heavy pasts, lots of secrets, hot passionate sex, and of course, lots of alpha males. I don't want to give any spoilers away so all I'm going to see is that I loved Blake and Cori's connection to one another!! And I hope you love this book just as much as I did!
This could be considered a standalone but the epilogue definitely leaves you guessing about the other characters in the book and what will happen with their stories. It just makes me want to be greedy and demand more, more, more from the author!! I seriously can't wait to read more from this author!
 
Reviewed by Ashley Ziegler
 
 
Surviving a harsh upbringing, Corinne Treyton’s new life, comes courtesy of the Angels Warriors MC. No one will ever use her body again, unless she wants them to. Cori, a party girl, doesn’t believe in relationships, but she’d be willing to try if only Blake, her boss, could really see her for who she is. She hides her lifestyle from him; afraid he would think less of her.
Blake Lexington has crushed on Cori since the day she started working for him. He knows a bit about her past, living with the Angels Warriors, and he doesn’t care. He refuses to make a move, thinking it will scare off his shy assistant. For years he thought she wouldn’t be attracted to someone like him.
Finally realizing that he needs to take action, her reaction surprises him. Cori believes he sees her as a slut and wants to use her. Secrets from the past will be revealed causing everything to unravel.
Will real love bring them together or is Cori too damaged to give true love a chance?

Want more Angels Warriors MC??? They are featured heavily in this book!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment