Tuesday 26 January 2016

Review: Pandemonium (MC Sinners Next Generation #1) by Bella Jewel

*****5 Stars*****
 
 
It's here!!!!! The next generation of the SINNERS MC!!! I've been so looking forward to this book and it did not disappoint!
This first book in the series is about Ava, Jackson and Serenity's daughter. What I absolutely loved about this book, as well as the story of Ava and Lucas, was getting to see some of my favourite characters 20 plus years down the line. The kids of Addi and Cade, Spike and Ciara and Muff and Janine. It was great to see where their stories went after that series was over, a total treat because it's something we all crave when a series we love comes to an end.
This book had me hooked from the get go, had me up til 4:30 in the morning until I literally couldn't keep my eyes open, I absolutely loved it!! The best book I've read so far this year!
The premise is enough to have you itching to get hold of this, you remember Jackson and how protective he was? Well, consider what would happen when his youngest daughter finally becomes interested in a guy. Yeah, the poop hits the fan. Now consider what would happen if said guy was a cop? Yep, you've guessed it, it ain't pretty. But on top of all that when the MC drama that Jackson has worked so hard not to touch his family affects his baby girl in the worst way, well, let's just say you get some bada$$ bikers and a broody cop on the war path out for blood.
I loved the way this was written, it's dual POV but Ava's chapters are written in the present and for the most part Lucas' are written in the past. It's confusing at first as you wonder how the story is going to get from point A to point B but it all comes together and that just has you racing through the pages to find out what happened in the past to get us to where we are in the present.
I don't really need to say any more, if you've read the MC Sinners series then this is a no-brainer for you, you'll definitely want to pick this up. And if you haven't, where the hell have been? This is a must-read series, no excuses!
 
Reviewed by Steph Lewis
 
 
 
I am the good girl, the one who does no wrong.
Daughter to a ferocious and strong MC President, I know what protection feels like.
Until one night changes everything - and not a single person in the world can protect me from it, not even my dad.
Suffocating. Alone. Desperate.
I let my problems live deep inside until there is no longer anywhere to run.
I need an escape. Anything to make the pain go away.
Trouble comes for me, and I don't fight it.
I tried so hard to believe in what I was,
But nobody understood.
Not until him. Not until Lucas.
He sees me. He believes in me.
He refuses to let me drown.
He’s my way out. My escape.
But Lucas is forbidden. He’s a cop. I’m in danger. And my father is trying to protect what can’t be protected.
There can only be one outcome.
Pandemonium.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment