Saturday 28 November 2015

Review: Two Truths and a Lie (PRG Investigations #1) by Ashley Stoyanoff

****4 Stars****
 
 
In this book we meet a young girl Elena who has spent the past year as a missing person. until one day she realises she needs to stop hiding and running from the one person she hates most in the world. A new friend who helped her for a couple of months sends her to the one person who he knows won’t turn her away. This is where Elena meets Jason Pierce a private investigator. Jason is a hottie which complicates things no end but can they keep their hands off each other until Elena is safe??
I really liked this book it was angsty and drew me in as a reader. I dropped a star for 2 reasons, I thought a couple of little parts were slightly immature in their reactions but mostly because my expectations on her reason for running were maybe to high and so it lacked originality for me when the reason was revealed. However I will be trying out more of this authors work as it flowed well and the story was really enjoyable.
 
Reviewed by Claire Lamb
 
 
One year ago, I became a missing person. I left everything behind—family, friends, school. It seemed like a good idea at the time. My only option, really, until I realized running from a police officer isn’t as easy as I thought it would be.

It’s been exactly three-hundred and sixty-five days since I left home, but I’m finally ready to take the step I should have taken a year ago. I’m done hiding. I’m done running. I’m going to take my life back.

It was supposed to be easy. A meeting with Jason Pierce, a private investigator, was set up for me. All I had to do was go to him, let him do his thing, and then I could go home, or so I thought.

That is, until I met Jason and things got … complicated.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment