Tuesday 24 November 2015

Review: Denial (Careless Whispers #1) by Lisa Renee Jones ~ New Release

*****5 Stars*****
 
 
Well, this book certainly started off by immediately capturing my attention! It's book #1 in the Careless Whispers series, which is a spin off from the Inside Out series. However, you do not need to have read the Inside Out series, and I haven't.
Ella awakes to the eyes of a stranger taking her in. Having been attacked, she's left with no memories, not even her own name.
The deliciously sexy man at her side is Kayden and despite having no clue about herself, her surroundings or the situations she's woken to find herself in, she feels a connection to him.
Kayden vows to help Ella try and regain her memories and find out what's happening by the comes with his own secrets. The electricity flowing between them is evocative and she's drawn to him.
Can she trust the gorgeous stranger and will her memories ever return? Does she want them to?
The story ends rather abruptly, with so many questions left unanswered and of course I've already got my own ideas as to where I think the story is going.
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. There are a few minor editing issues, but as this was an ARC copy, I'm sure they'll be picked up before the book is published.
Now I need to get my hands on book #2, Demand. I need more!
 
Reviewed by Vivienne Kauffer
 
 
Ella Ferguson awakes alone in Italy, unsure of who she is, and a gorgeous man has claimed her as his own. He’s tall, dark, and sexy, with money and power, the kind of man who makes a girl want to be possessed. And he does possess her, whispering wicked wonderful promises to her, stealing her trust and her heart. Soon though, the past finds her, yanking her from a cocoon of passion and safety. Everything is not how it seems. The truth will shatter her world, but it can set her free, if it doesn't destroy her first.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment