Tuesday 3 November 2015

Review: A Fortunate Blizzard by L.C. Chase

*****4.5 Stars*****
 
 
This book is M/M
When I read the blurb, I was excited going into this one.
Then the Insta love hit fast, quick, and hard. I was worried then as that's not my thing.
But this book also had a topic of dialysis, and that hits very close to home for me. So of course I kept going to see where that went. I'm so glad I did. I fell in love with Marcus and Trevor probably as much as they did each other.
Trevor, has a decision in his life to make. To fight or to give up. Once he meets Marc, while snowed in during a blizzard, he starts to evaluate his life even more. He wonders maybe he could have hope, instead of his life living in nothing but black and white.
Marc, he has the decision to either keep fighting for the light in his life, or stay behind in the dark.
Just when I thought I had things figured out to where this story was going, it went into a different direction. I read this short book in one sitting, I had to know what was going to happen. Especially after the hot and steamy connection these two have.
This is my first book from this author and I can't wait to read more.
 
Reviewed by Amy Kormanik-Jones
 
 
There are worse things than being stranded in a blizzard.

Artist Trevor Morrison has always appreciated the little things in life, treating each day as a gift. And with good reason: he’s been on the transplant-recipient list for too long now. When he learns just how numbered his days truly are, he resolves not to take them for granted. But he won’t be unrealistic, either—which means romantic commitments are off the table.

Marcus Roberts seems to have it all. He’s handsome, financially sound, and on the fast track to partnership at a prestigious law firm. In reality, though, his drive for success has meant no time for friends or relationships. Add in the fact that his family discarded him long ago, and he’s facing yet another holiday season alone.

When the biggest snowstorm to hit Colorado in decades leaves Marc and Trevor stranded at the same hotel, a chance encounter and a night of passion leads to more than either of them expected. Finding comfort in each other is a welcome surprise, but time is not on their side. Either they find a way to beat the odds, or they lose each other forever.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment