Saturday 28 November 2015

Review: Eighteen (18) by J.A. Huss

*****5 Stars*****
 
 
Gahhhhhh Where do I start with this one. Shannon has just turned 18 but she’s been through more than most and has moved schools several times over the last couple of years. Shannon gets told at her new school her credits are useless for graduation as she took some of them to early so she goes into total meltdown mode because one of the ones she needs to retake is Trig in maths. However the school don’t offer that class so now she has to enrol with a night school and do private tutoring with who she finds out is a total sex god. Enter Mateo her new 28 year old Trig teacher. Wow chemistry off the charts and all that. The rest of her home life sucks as well so yeah being 18 officially sucks big time.
 
Okay I am not going to rehash more of the story because the one thing this book has is enough twists to give you whiplash. It’s hot, twisty, sexy, risky and very taboo, not to mention the whole student/ teacher thing or anything lol. I think this has now got to be my favourite JA Huss book. After reading a chapter or two and those of you that have read will know which bit, I was like OMG did I just read that did she really just do that ? Haha gobsmacked would be a good way of putting it. Guys if you don’t mind reading the descriptive I set above then you really need to read this. I promise if your mind is like mine then you won’t be disappointed.
 
Reviewed by Claire Lamb
 
 
Eighteen is hard.
And so is Mateo Alesci.
He’s hard to read, hard to predict, hard in every way that counts. He wants things from me.
Dirty things, nasty things, forbidden things.
And I have to give in.
His attention is completely inappropriate, but I can’t say no. The way he looks at me… the way he watches me through my bedroom window… the way he drags me deeper and deeper into his completely forbidden fantasy world just… turns me on.
He knows it turns me on.
He holds all the power. He holds all the cards.
He holds my entire future in his hands.
And I have to give in.
Because Mr. Alesci is my teacher.
And I need everything he’s offering.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment