Tuesday 3 November 2015

Review: Sentenced by L.L. Collins

*****5 Stars****
 
 
I do love a tatted bad boy and Johnny is just that. After being released from prison 2 years earlier, Johnny has an offer from his sister, the only person he actually cares about, to go stay with her in Florda. He agrees and as soon as he arrives, he lands a job in a bar and has women throwing themselves at him straight away. ...
Bex is the lead singer in a band playing in the bar that Johnny is working at, and as soon as he sets eyes on her - he has to have her. Only one thing though, Bex hates men, especially men like Johnny, and there is no way she is going to be like the long line of women she just knows that he's had!
Johnny and Bex were both haunted by their pasts and both felt the need to deny themselves of happiness. I loved learning about their pasts and why exactly they felt like that.
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, I have also read and loved the Twisted series, and although this is very different, it's just as great!
 
Reviewed by Danielle Meredith
 
 
THE BAD BOY: I’m Johnny. An ex-con with a bad attitude and a controlling demeanor that somehow made the women flock to my bed but never my heart. It was unavailable for possession.

THE TEMPTATION: She was just supposed to be a two day hookup. But one taste of her and I knew I was in danger of never getting enough. She had her own demons to contend with, and dealing with my own was hard enough. I won't allow temptation to take control of me.

THE SENTENCE: I'd given myself a life sentence a long time ago, and she made me want things I wouldn't allow myself to have. Giving into it just might destroy us both.
  
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment