Wednesday 18 November 2015

Review: Rogue (Dead Man's Ink #2) by Callie Hart

*****5 Stars*****
 
 
Firstly, I have a confession to make. I couldn't for the life of me, remember what happened in book one and having no time to re-read I began to panic, thinking I wasn't going to know what was going on. Well quite honestly it didn't make the slightest bit of difference.
One line.......One line from Rebel was all it took to turn this book from brilliant to, dare I say, the hottest book I've read for a while. Quite honestly the man is sex personified. He's just the right amount of badass, incredibly protective, highly intelligent, seriously good looking from all accounts and that filthy mouth of his is enough to turn a nun. I, quite frankly need a Rebel in my life, preferably in a horizontal position, but I'm really not fussy **wink wink**. The man just is the perfect package.
In the same way one line took this book to a whole new level, another line was all it took for everything from book one to come flooding back to me, a bit like a eureka moment.
Now I know I loved the first book, but this one was something else and once again Callie has tied up just enough loose ends, but leaves others dangling to make you want more. I'm also going to be quite controversial, I imagine when I say this, but I'm almost certain that this series just has the edge on The Blood & Roses series, or at the very least Rebel has the slightest margin over Zeth. But to be fair, I'd take either of those hotties.
I know I'm going to be thinking about this book for a while and the only bone I have to pick is that it has possibly ruined me for any future reads, because right now I'm just a little too obsessed with the rogue that is Rebel.
 
Reviewed by Louise Dale
 
 
When people get too close to me, they wind up dead. Blood. Bullet holes. Stab wounds. I’ve kept my identity secret to protect the ones I love, but now the most dangerous man in my world knows exactly who I am… And he’s coming for me.

Hector Ramirez has brought war to my doorstep, but he won’t win.

I’ll fight to defend the vulnerable.

I’ll kill to protect my club.

But I’ll die to save the woman I love.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment