Wednesday 7 October 2015

Review: Accidentally Hers (Sterling Canyon #1) by Jamie Beck

*****5 Stars*****
 
 
This is the first book by the author, Jamie Beck, that I have had the pleasure of reading and I loved it! The blurb really drew me in and I was not disappointed! I found the storyline to be fresh and unique, unlike any romance novel I have read before. The characters were highly likable and you could definitely sense the instant attraction and sexual chemistry between the two.
This is a romance set with a backdrop where the two main characters, Grey Lowell and Avery Randall, are set against each other in a criminal/law battle. The obstacles that these two face are not the typical cliched ones that you see over and over in every book lately. I have been in a bit of a book slump lately, yet this book had me captivated and hooked from the very beginning.
While the instant attraction they have for one another may be strong, the issues and loyalties they are faced with are very different and may just come out stronger in the end. Family loyalty and their future happiness are put to the ultimate test. Can their relationship really survive no matter what decisions are made?
The combination of drama, character development, and romance was perfect and definitely made this book a five star read for me! Grey was absolutely perfect and I loved him! Avery drove me absolutely crazy with her trust issues and came off a little weak to me, but seeing her through Grey's eyes made her pretty okay overall.
I am looking forward to learning more about the other characters in this book: Andy, Tripp, Kelsey and Emma. I can't wait for more from the Sterling Canyon crew.
 
Reviewed by Ashley Ziegler
 
Synopsis
 
When ruggedly sexy backcountry guide Grey Lowell moves to Sterling Canyon, Colorado, after buying the ski-expedition company Backtrax, his plans don’t include romance. Still, it’s fun to look—especially across a crowded restaurant at a beauty he dubs “Bambi.” But all his plans change later that night when he’s injured by a drunk driver.

Physical therapist Avery Randall is shocked to learn that Grey’s the man her brother struck with his car, and even more stunned when he arrives at the clinic expecting her help. Despite her reservations and Grey’s silly new nickname for her, Avery agrees to work with him, and passion begins to simmer. Yet with his livelihood at stake, Grey must make tough decisions that could hurt Avery and her family. Before long, Avery’s loyalties are tested, and the choices she and Grey each make may cost them their chance at
lasting love.
 
Buy Links:
 
Connect with the Author:


No comments:

Post a Comment