Thursday 29 October 2015

Review: Unlawful Seizure (Filthy Florida Alphas Book 1) by Baylee Rose

*****5 Stars*****
 
 
What happens when Tess gets to meet the man she's been dreaming about (literally) for ages? Will he be as hot as his photo? Can a photo accurately portray his character? She knows so much about him from simply reading his file but when she comes face to face with Max Kincaid at his parole hearing, she's not expecting the tough, gruff male she encounters....and he's not remotely interested in her help.
Things go from bad to worse when alarm bells sound and Tess is thrust into the belly of the prison.
Max is a great character! Hot doesn't adequately describe him...he's tough, forceful, completely alpha and angry with the hand life has dealt him. He doesn't have time to babysit Tess but he's not the type of man to leave her to the wolves, so he's taking her with him.
Tess is feisty and even though she knows that's she's found herself in a dangerous situation, the lust she feels for Max overrules all her common sense.
The sass she delivers is amusing and there's loads of drama packed into this book - escaped prisoners, a bitch from hell, bullets and a dingy underground hideout but mostly, there sex and it is scorching!
I thoroughly enjoyed this book and read it in one sitting. It's captivating!
Although this book is a standalone, there's another book in the series, called Unjustified Demands and I can't wait to read it!
 
Reviewed by Vivienne Kauffer
 
 
Ruthless, Demanding, Wicked and Running from the Law.


Tessa

It was a routine parole hearing, until I get caught in the middle of a prison break.
Now I’m property of Max Kincaid, Florida Correctional Inmate Number 91428

I should be terrified.
I should be demanding my freedom.
Instead I’m begging him to deliver on all the wicked promises in his eyes.
The longer I’m with him, the more I need him.
His touch answers cravings I never knew my body had.
Now, all I crave is him.

Max:

My life ended years ago.
I have no right to touch Tessa. I should let her go.
I can’t. Instead, I lose myself in her body.
I’m living on borrowed time.
But when the devil comes to collect his due,
It will be with her taste on my mouth.
My brand on her body.
And her name on my lips.
 
 
 
 


1 comment: