Sunday 18 October 2015

Review: The Only Choice (The Choices Trilogy #3) by Dee Palmer

*****5 Stars*****
 
 
This is the third book in the Choices trilogy and I urge you to read books #1 (Never A Choice) and #2 (Always A Choice) first.
I'll try not to reveal any spoilers in this review but there's so much that happens in the first two books, that I hope you'll forgive me if I hint at something inadvertently.
So, upon starting book #3 I was filled with anxiety and a little peeved to be honest. This only worsened as I read on. I became so frustrated with Bethany. I honestly wanted to slap some sense into her! What's the female equivalent of "growing a freaking pair"?!
Although Daniel is a bit of a bastard, you can't help but love him and his sense of morality in trying to do the right thing. Even if it doesn't always go to plan.
There's drama, stubbornness and a whole heap of emotions thrust upon you.
I can quite honestly tell you that I reached a point where I was almost too afraid to keep reading. Nothing seems to be going as I expected but I did continue, with bated breath.
This conclusion to the trilogy takes you on an emotional journey and I'm sure, like me, you'll swing back and forth between loving the characters and feeling utterly frustrated with them.
If you've got as far as reading books #1 and #2, no doubt you're on the edge of your seat, waiting to get yours hands on this, book #3 and you won't be disappointed.
If you're reading this review but haven't had the pleasure of meeting the controlling, alpha that is Daniel yet, go! Go and get these three books - you won't be disappointed!
 
Reviewed by Vivienne Kauffer
 
 
Bethany’s devastation is complete. Secrets, lies and impossible choices have torn her world apart but it is not the first time she has had to rebuild her world. So she’ll do it again...she has to.
When Bethany meets Daniel, she is backed into a corner and with the threat of losing even more she comes out fighting. Daniel quickly learns there is nothing quite as intoxicating as a woman with nothing left to lose and nothing quite as irresistible as his Bethany. But there are more games being played than either of them are truly aware and the winning prize is a coveted Happy Ever After.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment