Monday 26 October 2015

Review: Fractured Affections by Elizabeth Wills

****4 Stars****
 
 
I loved the writing style, storyline, characters and Dalton!!!!...
This is book one in a series and wow what a good start to a series this really is, the blurb instantly grabbed my attention so I had to find out more and its about adults.
Reagan is a mother to three boys - Dylan, Max and Colt and a loving wife to Dalton, who by the way is completely in love with his wife and children and works his socks off to provide a good life for them, so why has he been keeping secrets from his wife?
Striker was Dalton and eventually Reagan's childhood friend, he didn't have the best start to life and his upbringing wasn't the best but he had his two friends, they did everything together but one day Striker up and leaves without saying goodbye which leaves Reagan completely heartbroken and yet again she feels deserted on her eighteenth birthday, but Dalton is there to pick the pieces up and provide that stability she so desperately craves so in time she heals.
So how will Reagan now feel when there's a knock at the door?
 
Reviewed by Gemma Curran
 
 
I'm finally living a life worth living. I have three handsome sons and a husband that would take on the world for me. All the trials I faced in the past seem like a distant memory. I overcame my depression from growing up in a broken home and moved past a shattered heart from my first love. It took time, but I made it through.


Three knocks on my door.
One surprise visit.
One person, who I thought was gone forever.

Nothing will be the same.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment