Monday 26 October 2015

Review: Dirty Chaos by L.A. Corvill

***3 Stars***
 
 
Lola has lived her entire short life sharing absolutely everything with her two best friends. The fact that these two best friends are both boys doesn't seem to bother the trio but it has created a ménage of sorts.
Of course when bad boy biker, Luca, turns up things quickly become more complicated than any of them could ever predict, and there's lots of heated arguments.
I'm afraid I didn't connect with the characters. They seemed quite juvenile to me and this story wasn't racy enough for me.
Although not badly written, the story didn't flow as I would have liked. There's so much jam-packed into this story that I kind of feel that it could have been stretched into two books (separating the two major incidents) and expanding each half with more detail.
The major incidents are glossed over and there's more time spent on Lola's anxiety and turmoil, which just didn't hold my attention as it should of.
I'm sure that those of you looking for a tamer but romantic read will enjoy this book so if it sounds like your type of thing, give it a go.
I wish the author the best of luck in the future.
 
Reviewed by Vivienne Kauffer
 
 
Nothing ever really happened in Shadow Springs, TX until three babies were born in the same night..
Two Boys. One Girl.
Sharing all their first was easy, but can they survive graduation, love and sex.
Just remember two is a couple, three is a menage a trios but four is a crowd.
Lola Cole will have to see if her heart has room for all her boys..
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment