Monday 29 May 2017

Review: Crave Me (Luminous #2) by Stacey Lynn


*****4.5 STARS*****





Stacey Lynn takes us back to Club Luminous in her newest book, Crave Me, where me have the pleasure of reading Chloe and Simon's story.

Chloe is a born submissive and wants to explore that side of herself with the sexiest Dominant she has had the pleasure of being exposed to, Simon. Only problem is that he is his sister's ex and she did not deal well with discovering his need for BDSM. She doesn't care. She's determined to convince Simon he is the Dom for her.

Simon cannot help being a Dominant. It cost him his first love, who ran when he tried to show her that side of himself. He has no desire to have anything to do with Chloe, since he can't imagine that going any better than it did with her sister. Despite being drawn to her at the club, he turns her down.

Chloe does not give up and continues going to Club Luminous. After a bad scene that leaves her injured, Simon steps in to rescue her and finds himself offering to train her. He plans to keep it purely physical, but the best laid plans of Doms often go awry when a determined sub is involved.
I really enjoyed this book. Simon is a teacher which I loved seeing (you don't get that many male teachers in romance books) and Chloe is a successful business woman. Both characters were interesting and the BDSM scenes were well written. I would have liked to see more interaction between Simon and Chloe outside of their scenes and the bedroom, because they lit up the pages of my ebook every times they were together.




Reviewed by Rosemary Feil 




Chloe

I know I shouldn't covet my sister's ex-boyfriend.

She may have wanted nothing to do with his BDSM lifestyle, but I'm a born submissive. And the only place I want to be is under Simon's command.

But he won't go near me. Not with the memory of her so close.

That leaves me no choice. If he won't touch me when he knows who I am, I'll have to come to him in disguise.

He's worth the risk. I'm meant to be his. Now I just have to prove it to him.


Simon

Being a Dominant cost me my first love, but I can't deny who I am. I won't. Control and power are everything, and the way I keep mine is by playing only with experienced subs. No exceptions.

Until I met her.

She wore a mask, but I knew the moment our lips touched she was meant to belong to me. Young, new to the world of BDSM—I knew training her would be a risk.

I didn't know it would destroy me.













No comments:

Post a Comment