Tuesday 14 July 2015

Review: Ruin & Rule (Pure Corruption MC #1) by Pepper Winters

*****5 Stars*****
 
 
Ruin and Rule is the perfect name for this book.... It has totally ruined me - I am now entrenched in a major book funk! - and it rules me too - I need book 2...I can't wait! How am I expected to wait when I've been left hanging? How am I meant to pick up another book? HOW DAMMIT?!
I really don't want to say too much about the actual story. Beyond reading the synopsis, I urge you to go in blind (I didn't even read the blurb but went in totally blind) - avoid any spoilers. All you need to know is that it's a tragic tale of love, loss, revenge and retribution with phenomenal characters that you can't help feeling for.
True to Pepper Winters' brilliant mind, she's taken me on a journey. A journey that made me shout, scream, cry.... It's beautifully written, evocative and emotive. It dragged me in and I'm now stuck in limbo, waiting for book 2.
To get the chance to review a new series/book by one of my all time favourite authors is an absolute honour....if I could give it more than 5 stars, I would, in a heartbeat! An absolutely mind-blowingly work of genius! Bravo!
 
Blurb
 
"We met in a nightmare. The in-between world where time had no power over reason. We fell in love. We fell hard. But then we woke up. And it was over . . ."

RUIN & RULE

She is a woman divided. Her past, present, and future are as twisted as the lies she's lived for the past eight years. Desperate to get the truth, she must turn to the one man who may also be her greatest enemy . . .

He is the president of Pure Corruption MC. A heartless biker and retribution-deliverer. He accepts no rules, obeys no one, and lives only to reap revenge on those who wronged him. And now he has stolen her, body and soul.

Can a woman plagued by mystery fall in love with the man who refuses to face the truth? And can a man drenched in darkness forgo his quest for vengeance-and finally find redemption?
 
Buy Links:
 
Connect with the Author:


No comments:

Post a Comment