Thursday 23 July 2015

Review: Priest by Sierra Simone

*****5 Stars*****
 
 
Meet Tyler Bell a 29 yr old priest for a small community that before himself being appointed was broken by the shame of the last priest there. Tyler took his vows 3 years before due to some tragic circumstances that pushed him in a direction he thought he could handle. That’s until he meets Poppy Danforth or should I say she turned up in his confessional box to try find faith and somewhere to belong. Can they resist each other or will they get their HEA?
Do NOT read this story if you are a devout catholic who can’t handle a bit of scandal or a hot priest who obliterates his celibacy vows to the catholic faith! Do NOT read this book if you don’t like taboo fiction.
I Floved this book, probably because I have a warped mind when it comes to reading about the fictional world. So in my fictional world almost anything goes with reading taboo subject matter. It’s well written has some off the charts hot sex and some sexual defacing of chapel property lol. However in amongst all that there is a sweet love story where 2 people try so hard to resist one another in a test against religious faith and determination.
The writing is good and the author did a great job with the plot line. I can definitely recommend this book to taboo subject lovers who don’t mind a bit of scandal.
 
Blurb
 
There are many rules a priest can't break.
A priest cannot marry. A priest cannot abandon his flock. A priest cannot forsake his God.

I've always been good at following rules.
Until she came.
My name is Tyler Anselm Bell. I'm twenty-nine years old. Six months ago, I broke my vow of celibacy on the altar of my own church, and God help me, I would do it again.
I am a priest and this is my confession.
 
Buy Links:
 
Connect with the Author:


No comments:

Post a Comment