Friday 31 July 2015

Review: Loving the White Liar by Kate Stewart

*****5 Stars*****
 
 
Oh my days this is one hell of a book! I freakin' loved it! You know you're onto a winner when you can't help but take the book with you everywhere, because you just have to sneak in a couple more chapters.
When you read the synopsis and realise the book is about to tackle the subject of ADHD then you know that the author must be completely knowledgeable for it to work. Now whilst I don't have a complete understanding of someone who has ADHD, as well as what it is like for those living with that person, I really do believe this book has been an eye opener for me and the author obviously has vast knowledge and understanding of the disorder.
In addition to me having a greater understanding of the subject, this is also an incredibly sexy read. Jayden is the whole package for me. He's so sexy and at the same time theres an incredible vulnerability about him that as a reader, I found it hard not to love him.
As for Hilary, I really liked her. I'm sure she'd be the first to tell you she had her faults in this book, but that's what you have to expect with a story like this. Love isn't always plain sailing and that for me is one of the many reasons why I couldn't put this completely unique standalone down.
This is my second book by Kate Stewart and I have to say she is an author I will definitely be adding to my list of 'Must Reads', because once again, I have been completely blown away.
 
 
Blurb
 
I met my true love when I was twenty-seven. He was handsome, charming, witty, and irresistible. Jayden Monroe came along when I was struggling with indecision and made things simple, turned monochrome into vivid color, and forever altered my perspective on life.

I was not naive enough to believe in happily ever after, but with Jayden, it seemed possible . . . until I realized something wasn’t quite right.

You see, I met a man who would be anyone I needed him to be, and after I found out that fact, I knew it would be impossible to walk away. His disorder, however, would change everything I ever thought about love and what it truly meant to accept someone for who they are.

This is not my sob story; this is his success story.
 
Buy Links:
 
Connect with the Author:


No comments:

Post a Comment