Thursday 16 July 2015

Review: I See You by Ker Dukey and D.H. Sidebottom

*****5 Stars*****
 
 
Wow I'm still attempting to get my head around this book!!!
I've not read a book so intense, dark,gritty, twisted and amazingly unpredictable in a long time.
Nina Drake is one strong woman she had her life turned upside down, that one night changed her whole life and now she has moved away, become an isolated recluse but with the help of her new neighbour Devon she starts to regain her life again, but in the back of her mind she is paranoid as her attacker promised that he will be back,will he keep that promise?
I don't want to go into Devin too much but one thing is he hides his own dark family secrets, will they be revealed?
When reading this book I honestly thought I had the plot figured out,did I? Hell no I didn't, whatever you think will happen when reading this book will be totally wrong, this is how it it is so unpredictable but completely deserves 5 stars!!!!
 
Blurb
 
I watch you, I see you in ways no one else can, and through my lens I create a life of you for someone to dissect. I capture you in your vulnerability; that smile, your laugh, those tears. I document you and sell your secrets.

When I watch you through my lens you’re mine until I pass you to the buyer. I, like most people, have a fetish for pretty things and in my job I get to be around a lot of pretty things. They pay me to watch them and capture them in a frame for many purposes, and sometimes I like my profession a little more than I should.

I took a job to capture her… I wanted to capture and keep her in more than just the image. This time I will take myself away from the lens and become the client because I cannot resist her, she reminds me too much of my first, I need to have her.

Traumatised from a vicious attack, Nina Drake finds herself shut off from the world until her neighbour brings her out of more than just her nightmares. Even after moving and changing her name, she still can’t shake the feeling of being watched. The memories are so close.

And so is the shadow of the creator of them all.
 
Buy Links:
 
Connect with the Authors:


No comments:

Post a Comment