Tuesday 14 July 2015

Review: Absolute Lovers (Absolute #2) by S.J. Hooks

****3.5 Stars****
 
 
I absolutely loved the first book and had been anticipating the sequel since I finished book one and while I absolutely loved the back story some things didn't work for me.
The characters seemed different from the first book when it's picking up where we left off. I know characters evolve and change in the course of a book but not this much and not that fast.
I still do love how the heroine is the strong character and Stephen is a bit more reserved but comes out of his shell after spending time with Julia. It's a nice change in the typical stories.
The story was a bit too mushy to me. Saying I love you every couple of pages was a bit too much but I guess it goes with Stephens insecurities which I totally loved. It shows a more sensitive side to a man and it was a nice change. I like that this story is told in a man's POV.
The characters and story should have been developed a bit more but overall it was a good read.
I'd totally recommend for student/teachers lovers. Can't wait to read more from this author.
 
Blurb
 
Professor Stephen Worthington has been schooled in the bedroom by free-spirited student Julia Wilde. But what started as a casual arrangement has turned into so much more—at least for Stephen.

Head over heels, Stephen is tired of being just “sex buddies.” Julia’s resisting, but her blithe attitude towards keeping it casual may just be a front. Can he prove to her that their amazing sexual chemistry can mix with romance and ultimately win her heart?
 
Buy Links:
 
Connect with the Author:


No comments:

Post a Comment