Sunday 11 December 2016

Review: Dark Surrender (The Dark Ones Saga #3) by Rachel Van Dyken

*****5 Stars*****


Dark Surrender is all about Alex, Alex is one hell of a hot, sexy egotistical siren and the strongest of them all and now Cassius has decided it's time that Alex mated, this should be so hard as all that Alex thinks about is sex, he needs sex to survive so that's all he thinks about, what Alex is about to uncover will spin his entire life, is he ready?
Hope is the human that waters the plants and flowers for the immortals, she was informed by Cassius that she would be receiving a promotion, she is now in a room with two other women, she starts feeling drawn to Alex unknown to her that they once shared a deeper connection.
The set of events that follow keep you turning them pages, but I won't be sharing them events as you seriously need to read Dark Surrender.
I loved every single part of this book, but i loved the friendships, family and loyalty that every character shows, this series takes you away from reality for a while and I love every single minute being with Sirens, werewolves, elves and vampires, although this book can be read as a standalone I would 100% recommend that you read the two other previous books.

Reviewed by Gemma Curran


I grew up as a prince...
And lead the life of a King.
There isn't anyone or anything that doesn't want me, that isn't attracted to me. They can't help it. And I sure as hell don't want them to. I live for their lust, I crave touch like an addiction, I make them beg on their knees for one, simple, caress.
As a male siren it's my job to feed off emotion.
And I was happy to do it.
I am happy to do it.
What I'm not happy about? Being told I have to mate with some withering human and stay loyal to that one person for the next few centuries. There's a war coming and being the idiot I am--I offered to take one for the team in order to help a friend.
Now my sexual appetite is taking a freaking kick in the nuts.
And I'm left wondering if it's worth it.
If she's worth it, with messy hair and dirty human hands.
But I have a world to save.
A job to do.
Now, if only, she would just let me do it rather than fighting me at every turn. I've lived lifetimes as the most irresistible being on the planet.
Only to meet my match.
With one.
Measly.
Human.
They say hells hot. They're wrong.
Because Hope, my little human, is way hotter.
And before this is over--she may just singe me alive.





No comments:

Post a Comment