Thursday 14 April 2016

Review: MOTO by M. Never

*****5 Stars*****
 
 
I'm ruined and broken but uplifted and light. How is it possible for this author to both gut me with heart-wrenching sorrow but simultaneously provide joy?
This book has everything you could possibly look for in a story. It's hot as hell (twice over ;) ), its devastatingly sad, its sweet and tender, dominating and dirty and it's simply beautifully written.
M Never has outdone herself. I've admired this author and devoured her previous books but this....this book has changed things. Just when you think your heart cannot possibly bear any more, it's twisted yet again and you're left feeling apprehensive, wary as to whether you can continue but totally addicted and compelled to continue...at your heart's peril.
Both Dev and Reese are powerful characters. Both with their own traits, you're left feeling pulled between them, like a taut string ready to fray and snap.
I cannot recommend this book highly enough. With emotions swilling around, you're sure to be pulled under by the current this author has washed over the reader.
5 glowing stars!
 
Reviewed by Vivienne Kauffer 
 
 
What's harder than resisting one Dane man? Resisting two.

I don't date bikers. It's my one cardinal rule. No rough, rugged, tattooed egotistical maniacs on two wheels. Even if they are gorgeous, brilliant, and sport the prefix Doctor. Bottom line, bikers are nothing but trouble.

T.R.O.U.B.L.E

Dr. Devlin Dane has had his sights set on my panties for months. But I've done a stellar job of fending him off. As Mercy Medical's most eligible bachelor, he has no problem in the panty dropping department. He's tall, dark, and inked all over. I get the appeal, I'm not dead. I'm not stupid either. He's a walking heartbreak waiting to happen.

But when Reese Dane comes crashing into my life - literally- the game suddenly changes.

Reese, the dark, brooding, motorcycle racing champion, knows exactly how to apply the right pressure on and off the track.

The two have an unstoppable pull like centrifugal force, and both bad boy bikers are determined to take me on a high-powered ride I'll never forget...
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment