Monday 28 December 2015

Review: Untouchable Darkness (The Dark Ones Saga #2) by Rachel Van Dyken

*****5 Stars*****
 
 
I couldn't wait to read book two in the Dark Ones Saga and catch up with Cassius and Stephanie.
Cassius has been given a test, 30 days to get Stephanie to fall in love with him, easy right? No the catch is he has to be human for this to happen.
Untouchable Darkness is in dual POV that goes from past to present which i really loved,
We find out why Cassius has done the things in the past and understand why, we also get to see Stephanie on a path to self discovery which was good to see unfold.
I have never laughed and cried so much reading a book but this book gives you the ultimate feels, we have twists, turns and edge if your seat moments that will keep you glued to your kindle.
Rachel Van Dyken has a real talent for writing a really good para and pays attention to her storyline and character development, now i cant wait to read the third installment.
 
Reviewed by Gemma Curran 
 
 
To love a Dark One is to invite death...

It is wrong to love her.
It is worse to want her.
It is sin to consume her.
I desire all three.

I've been given thirty days to prove my love to another immortal--as a human. Cursed to use nothing but the side of myself I've always despised to win her affection. I am Cassius, the King of the immortals, A Dark One.
And today I tasted fear for the first time.
How can I win her when my human emotions over take every ounce of logic I possess?
A darkness is brewing.
One I cannot stop as a human.
One that Stephanie, my loves visions, have shown, will be my end.
Thirty days ago I was King of the immortals.
Today I know fear.
Today I know how I will die.
By her hand.
The woman I love.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment